1. Ice barrels need to be added to the water and ice to operate, and the amount of water and ice should be approximately equal. Add 300 to 600g of ice when placing the bottle in an ice bucket to cool it.
It is recommended to add the amount of 300g in winter, while adding 600g in the summer. 2, add tap water (cold water) to the bottle bottleneck position.
However, make sure that the top plane of the water is 6 centimeters from the mouth of the ice bucket. 3, correct the power cord into the ice bucket and power outlet.
and ensure that the power cord is securely inserted into the ice bucket. 4, set the timer to the time you choose, the selection range includes 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes or 20 minutes. The longer the time, the better the cooling effect of the wine. The shortest time is 5 minutes.
The choice of time should depend on the temperature of the bottle before putting it in the ice bucket.
5. Put the wine bottle into the ice bucket.
6, once the timer stops, please unplug the ice bucket power cord, and put the ice bucket on the table, the glass should use Remanbar or glass, so you can enjoy the ice cool grape wine.
7, you can continue to use the ice bucket to cool other bottles, and then add some water and ice, you can achieve the best cooling effect, you can save water and ice, drink with a cold silk wine. 8, after use, unplug the power supply, and empty the ice bucket of water and ice, and then inverted ice bucket, let ice barrels inside dry. Convenient for next use.  In accordance with the above method to skillfully make ice-cool wine, in this hot season is undoubtedly one of the most wonderful enjoyment. As the verse "Grape wine remanbar, want to drink pipa immediately urge" in the general. Together with friends, wine and music accompany, not drunk not return.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to Plastic Products
- History of the development of plastic products
- Performance characteristics of plastic products
- Plastic Products The meaning of the bottom number
- Introduction of Ice Bucket
- Introduction to the Ice Cup
- The appearance of the Ice Cup
- The use of ice cups and how to operate them
- The development of plastics industry in China
- Processing technology of plastic products