1.Most plastics have strong anti-corrosion ability and do not react with acid or alkali. 2.
2.Plastic manufacturing costs are low.
3.Durable, waterproof and lightweight.
4.Easy to be molded into different shapes.
5.is a good insulator.
6. Plastics can be used to prepare fuel oil and fuel gas, which can reduce crude oil consumption.
- Introduction To Plastic Cups
- Safe Use Of Plastic Cups
- Cleaning Method Of Plastic Water Cup
- Introduction To Plastics
- Overview Of Types Of Plastics
- Main Properties Of Plastics
- Molecular Structure Of Plastics
- Disadvantages Of Plastics
- The Composition Of The Plastic
- Application And Development Of Plastics